Please read this page before you use our website.
[Last Updated: June 28, 2020]
All content is created and owned by me unless stated otherwise (for example guest blog posts). Please do not copy content or images without prior permission or giving credit to me.)
This website will accept compensation and feature sponsored content if available. This includes paid blog posts or reviews, sponsored giveaways and or mentions of PR samples. All such posts will be clearly marked in the first paragraphs.
I feel strongly about the integrity of my blog and will personally handpick all collaborations with brands or other bloggers. The views and opinions are will be entirely my own and I will only recommend products and services that I truly believe in or have tried myself.
Not all product reviews or brand mentioned will be PR samples or sponsored content, as I also recommend products I love without any connection to certain companies.
This blog occasionally features affiliate links. What does that mean for you?
If you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I will get a small commission or referral fee at no extra cost to you. Posts containing affiliate links will be marked as such somewhere in the first paragraphs.
At Coleyfree.com, I only recommend products or services that I truly believe in. If you chose to make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I want to personally thank you for supporting me and my blog.
This site does not currently uses adverts.
I use Mailerlite to collect email addresses. If you sign up for a freebie, you agree to receive news, updates and special offers via email. You can stop these emails at any by unsubscribing them, I do not share emails with third parties and do not spam.
By signing up to my email list (or opting in to receive a content upgrade you agree to receive email communications from us including newsletters, blog updates, promotion resources, and other announcements. We accept no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such emails and you are responsible for ensuring that your email address is not blocked or impaired in any way, including by ensuring ‘white-listing’ of our email address.
If you unsubscribe from receiving our emails, you acknowledge and understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from Coley Free, related courses, or any or our properties.
Collection of information
We collect information you provide directly from us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter (email list), participate in a contest or promotion, making a purchase and interact with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. (Please see our full Cookies Policy below.)
Use of information
We may use your information for various purposes to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond yo your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers promotions, rewards and events offered by Coley Free and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalise and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards
Sharing of information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- With third-party apps and advertisers for the purpose of targeting, retargeting and analytics
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments, and other information you chose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with. or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, ay merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this blog, as these Terms apply to all visitors. By visiting this blog, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Terms & Conditions
The terms provided by (“we”, “us”, or “our”) refers to Coley Free. The term the “Site” refers to www.coleyfree.com. The terms “users”, “ you,” and “ your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
Coley Free provides a website where users can read blog posts or articles about blogging and a services where users may purchase online products ← coming soon as a ”service”.
Use of www.coleyfree.com, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by the website owner, are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and users of the site. By using the Site or Services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification and acknowledge reading them.
-1. Blog Content
I am the owner of all information on this website, including any and all copyrights, trademarks, design rights, and other intellectual property rights related to the content and work product on this Site, are owned by Coley Free, with the exception of the content you submit to use set forth in the section below.
The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such content is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Site does not grant you any ownership rights to the Content of our Site. The reproducing of any format including on another website of any part of our Site including content, images and designs without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
You may link back to this blog, as long as you clearly give me credit as the author and include a hyperlink to this blog. All blog content is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as professional advice. I make every effort to only provide complete and accurate information, but am not responsible or liable for any inaccuracies. I am not responsible for your reliance on the information on this blog and shall not be liable for any damages or harm.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the content of the Site or the Service, in whole or a portion without our prior written consent.
-2. Blog Comments
Blog comments will be publicly available to other blog visitors. You own the rights to the content you post on this blog, but agree to give a license so that this content can be shared on the blog. I reserve the right to remove any content that I determine to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property on these Terms. If any user-generated content is found to be a copyright infringement, we will respond to and comply with any DMCA Takedown Notices.
While using this blog, you may provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address or demographic data gathered through the use of “cookies”. I only collect information solely for the purposes of analyzing content performance and for demographic research.
I do not sell, trade or share your personal information. Your email address used to comment on the blog will only be used to respond to your comment. If you choose to opt-in my email newsletter, you may opt-out or unsubscribe at any time. My newsletter is managed by an email list management provider.
-4. Links to other Websites
This blog may contain links to third-party websites that I do not control. Once you leave this blog, you are no longer governed by these Terms. I assume no responsibility for the content or practices of any third party websites.
Like many other websites, we collect information that your browser sends you whenever you visit our Site. The information inside the log data may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, the pages of our Site that you visit, date/time stamp, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Cookies and Web beacons
DoubleClick DART cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookies enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.coleyfree.com and other sites on the Internet.
This website uses ads provided by different ad networks and also affiliate links.
This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program design to provide a means to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts, we always provide our honest opinions, findings, reviews or experiences on those topics, products or events.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are solely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
www.coleyfree.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’ respective websites.
By continuing to browse the site, you agree to the use of our cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “ persistent” of “session cookies”. Persistent cookies are remained on a personal computer or mobile device when you’re offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your website.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for instance, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way of our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third-party cookies. Our website will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
What are your choices regarding cookies?
If you’d like to delete cookies, please visit the setting pages of your browser to allow the blocking of all or some cookies. Note that however if you use your browser settings to block (including necessary cookies) or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Acceptance of Terms
Changes of Terms
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at hello[at]coleyfree[dot]com.